-->

Friday, December 6, 2013

2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids

For years I've been donating toys every Christmas to local toy drives. I'll usually pick out one toy for a girl, one for a boy and one game to round out the spectrum. For a few years as a kid my family fell on hard times and these toy donations made it so that we had something to open on Christmas Day. Today, I feel so fortunate for my successes and continue to give back to these organizations that helped our family feel blessed during the holidays. If you can, please consider donating a toy this year to Toys for Tots or FESCO Family Shelter.



1 // Can I have black & white heart leggings???!
2 // Every time I go into a Vans store I squeal over their baby shoes
3 // A fun arts & crafts activity + eternalizes their little fingerprints
4 // Wooden blocks are just way prettier than plastic ones
5 // I want a kid JUST for this (jk); toys made from their DRAWINGS!
6 // Anything with a pup hero is gold in my book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...