-->

Friday, December 13, 2013

2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Gentlemen

I have a total affinity for menswear (see my tomboy chic pinboard here); it's all about the basics and the FIT. It's not uncommon for me to tag along on shopping trips with Matt and get all Tim Gunn on him by pointing out that suit jackets with a lower stance create a modern silhouette. Throw in some fun gadgets along with handsome accessories and you've got a fantastic stash of goodies for your dude.



1 // A tough guy utilitarian jacket
2 // This aftershave layers a musky scent paired with his cologne
3 // Print Polaroids from your Instagram! Need I say more?
4 // A fun weekend project prevents those pesky beer runs
5 // My husband has a pair of these; the flat-front frames are flattering on everyone
6 // I gifted one of these to a dude who now carries and uses it all the time

Check out gift guides for men of seasons past here and here

3 comments:

  1. Awesome news !!The Ehllen booties by !! bodycon dress midi are the perfect finishing touch. With jeans or dresses, they go great with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A chic patchwork-style shearling vest goes all-out glam with the addition of a sumptuous fox fur collar fur vest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the useful information. I was just thinking about a special gift for my brother. I was thinking about a casual blazers . But here the accessories are so fashionable and perfect as gift. Everyone will love the accessories as weekend gift.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...