-->

Friday, November 29, 2013

2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Gal Pals

Happy Black Friday if that's your jam today. Mmm, I think I'll just stay in bed all warm and comfy and do some virtual shopping for my gal pals thankyouverymuch. There have definitely been times when I'm shopping for the ladies in my life that I'll fall in love with something so much that I'll end up snatching up the gift for myself too. Pretty much anything gold and shiny catches my eye in that must-have way, so I assume the same can be said about my gal pals.


1 // What modern gal doesn't love a statement necklace? "None" is the answer.
2 // Ladies understand the need to have sweats that don't look like they're from Costco.
3 // This company makes books out of your Instagram photos! Like a chic scrapbook.
4 // Prettier than iPhone headphones, and COOLER too.
5 // For Girls Night In. Pairs well with a cabernet and The Princess Bride.
6 // SugarPaper for Target??? Yes please.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
Check out gift guides for the ladies of Christmas past here and over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...