-->

Monday, July 29, 2013

Victoria Kutsuris, Graphic Designer

Since I recently changed my surname I thought it was also high time to update my personal logo and business cards to reflect this change! I've been dying to do this for awhile since my old logo felt very heavy and outdated from the work I've been producing lately. The arrow actually comes from a matching tattoo that Matt and I just got while on our honeymoon in Maui! Our tattoo has two crossing arrows so I felt it was only fitting to have one singular arrow to represent me as an individual. I love the fact that the cards are square; it's a more appropriate shape for the circle to fit in and also makes it stand out a little from the crowd.

{ Victory Paper Designs }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...