-->

Thursday, September 6, 2012

NEW in the shop >> 2013 Wrapping Paper Calendar

Yay! The brand spankin new 2013 Wrapping Paper Calendar is here! I've spent countless months designing patterns, laying out pages, soucing vendors and materials and am super proud to be able to show it to you today!


The 16 month wall calendar features a monthly full page grid to write down all your notes and appointments. When the month is over, reuse the backside of the sheet to wrap your gifts in a pretty and original wrapping paper!


A little bit of 2012 is in there too, I've already been jotting down all my to-do's for the next few months. Aren't the elephants so cute?? They're my fave, that's how I was able to justify looking at them for the next four months.

A big thank you to Unicorn Graphics for working with me to bring this calendar to life! Head on over to the etsy shop to order yours and have a year full of pretty gifts! {it makes a great gift itself too!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...