-->

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

happy birthday to 'ya!

This month my dear sister, Saralyn turns 25!! Yay!! We're all super excited to be able to celebrate her birthday properly this year {last year our older sister, Katie's wedding pretty much trumped her birthday weekend}, and it's such a milestone age that it seems only appropriate to make a big deal out of it.


SO in honor of the Birthday Girl, for the month of September I am offering my Happy Birthday cards for just $1! Pretty nice, right?


I'm so lucky to have my best friend and my sister rolled into one little package. I love laughing with this gal, deliberately going to teeny bopper movies, consuming dangerous amounts of ramen, hiding sharp peg boards under each other's covers, and in general obsessing over Teen Wolf. I'm pretty sure we're gonna turn into Selma and Patty when we get older...if we aren't already. Happy Birthday Saralyn! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...