-->

Monday, August 20, 2012

sneak peak >> 2013 Wrapping Paper Calendar

Lately I've been hard at work developing Victory Paper Designs' wrapping paper calendar for 2013! {remember 2012's calendar?}. Gosh, things really do get released earlier and earlier every year, like I'm pretty sure Macy's will be decked out in wreaths and giant ornaments next month. I'm just wrapping things up {pun intended} and I wanted to give you guys a little sneak peak at a few of the patterns I've designed! This year I really sat down and invested some hard time in designing these patterns. These are all designs that I personally would be excited to see on a gift from a loved one, and have adorned on the wall of my office from month to month! Just a little taste, more to come soon! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...