-->

Thursday, August 9, 2012

let them eat wedding cake!

I've been a huge fan of weddings even before I got engaged. When I was 15 it was not uncommon for me to pick up a bridal magazine at the checkout stand; I even frequented the wedding blogs even before I began my wedding invitation business. So I've been deep in the planning of Matt and my wedding and let me tell you, I'm in love with weddings even more with the whole DIY wedding trend catching on. There are so many talented artists lending their hand to the wedding industry these days that our wedding can have a crafty charm without us lifting our craft-challenged fingers. Just a few adorable cake toppers, for instance, that have caught my eye on Etsy:

From top to bottom: MissSarahCake // ReadyGo // Figs & Ginger // Potter & Butler

You can follow along as I pin our wedding inspirations on my Pinterest board too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...