-->

Friday, August 24, 2012

Breakfast at Victory's No. 10 >> Avocado & egg breakfast pizza

Who doesn't love avocado? I'm slightly allergic but will still camp out at the guacamole bowl with plenty of water on hand...it's well worth the pain. This is another example of "put an egg on it and it's breakfast" style of meals that I seem to be falling victim to. I'll seriously buy the 18 pack family size carton of eggs at the store and it'll be gone in a week, we're like Gaston in Beauty and the Beast {"when I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs..."}

Anyway, here's the recipe below. I used a guacamole seasoning package from the produce section instead of the seasonings listed because I can't eat spicy food without my eyes watering {wow, just revealing all kinds of my food kryptonites today}


Recipe adapted from Justina Blakeney
Ingredients:
Greek or pocketless pita, or any kind of flat bread
Lemon
Ripe avocado
Organic egg {I used regular}
Sea salt, pepper, chili flakes, cumin, cumin seed, extra virgin olive oil {I used guacamole seasoning...}

Toast pita until crisp, mash avocado and spread on pita, drizzle with a dash of lemon, olive oil and spices, place egg cooked to your liking on top and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...