-->

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

a few of my favorite things...

wear // home // create
My fall wardrobe will be consisting of tomboy basics. A soft chambray shirt and an oversized blazer with dark shades will essentially be my uniform. I love these throw pillows from Ferm Living! The geometric shapes and neon colors would look so cute in our home. Of course the girls from A Beautiful Mess are super creative in the kitchen; and Emma's post on puff pastry pizzas inspired me to have our own pizza making party last weekend!

We bought puff pastry sheets along with some basic pizza toppings and had our guests bring over the toppings of their choice to make our own little personal pizzas! My favorite was made with mozzarella, tomato, basil, mushrooms and gold potatoes. It was so fun and so yummy!


Keep up with more of my favorite things on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...