-->

Monday, July 23, 2012

Two Penny Blue blazers

I recently read that 79% of Americans said that when choosing one brand over another if price and quality were equal that they would choose the brand associated with a good cause. This speaks so true to me when I came across these blazers from Two Penny Blue. Even before I read the story behind the company I was drooling over their vivid hues and impeccable tailoring {and hello, adorable packaging!}. Their mission statement states that for every jacket purchased, a portion of the proceeds are donated to fund school uniforms for young girls in Africa. If you're going to be buying a jacket, why not help someone less fortunate receive a jacket too?? You can find out more about Two Penny Blue over here!

Two Penny Blue // Packaging photo from Matchbook Magazine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...