-->

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Gorjana deal at Refinery29

I stumbled across this deal yesterday whilst surfing the interwebs and thought it was just too good not to share with y'all. Refinery29 is offering this deal right now that when you spend $80 at accessories shop extraordinaire, Gorjana, you get $160 to shop with! And if you spend $120, you get $240! Their shop is filled to the brim with pretty little gems like bright colorblocked leather clutches, neon belts and neon trimmed wallets...I'm pretty sure it'll be easy to drop a few bones at this shop. This is not a sponsored post in any way, I just get really excited over pretty finds for a bargain! I might even use this voucher for my bridesmaids' gifts, who knows? ;)

Get the deal at Refinery29 here!

Refinery29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...