-->

Monday, June 25, 2012

Housewarming blanket invitations

Over the weekend, Matt and I finally got around to throwing our housewarming party! It was so much fun to host our friends and families, and I of course had to send out some invitations a few weeks prior to spread the news! (Note: I know y'all wanna come and drop by yourselves for BBQ chicken and Wii tennis matches, but without our address being shown here, it's just not possible)



For the main piece of the invitation, I wanted to give a play on words of "housewarming" by creating a plaid blanket overlay that you lift up to reveal our house underneath, all warm and cozy.



I'm giddy over our return address stamp which was designed by the talented Molly Jacques. I'm looking forward to using this for our wedding invitations too! Heck, I might just throw parties year-round and send out invitations just to use this stamp!


Lately, I've been designing a lot of illustrated maps for the brides I work with (I'll have to share those soon!), so why let them have all the fun? I went ahead and designed an illustrated map of our own to guide our guests to our home.

{ Victory Paper Designs }

Thank you to all our friends and family who came out to warm our home with us. It's been a joy to make our house into a home, and now that our loved ones have seen it, I think a house tour may be in the works soon! -xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...