-->

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

sunbrella-ellas

It's taking me a bit to get back into the swing of things after the Memorial Day break. Being in the middle of nowhere with no internet is such a freeing feeling. I'm pretty badly sunburned but I'm trying to think of it as a badge of honor for a weekend well spent in the great outdoors. It would have been nice to have one of these cool graphic sun umbrellas from Basil Bangs instead of the aloe applying routine that I'm now victim to. Hope your week is treating you well.
Basil Bangs


1 comment:

  1. Shiseido sun protection cream SPF 55 =)

    Or if you don't mind being greasy, the sunblock from Trader Joe's works pretty well...I like to use physical sunscreens since they last longer, even if they make me look pasty white

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...