-->

Monday, May 7, 2012

In the Studio: A balloon ride gift certificate

My friend Dione is easily one of the most thoughtful and generous people I know. Not only did she have a custom business card holder made for me for Christmas with Victory Paper Designs' logo on it (I'll have to share that in another post!) but she's also a huge supporter of my shoppe having purchased many of my items for sale. So when she came to me with the idea of having a gift certificate designed for a hot air balloon ride she bought her boyfriend for his birthday I had to insist that she just pay me in an Ethiopian dinner at our favorite restaurant. Do you guys do that too? Exchange favors with friends in return for design work??

A huge Happy Birthday to Jabari! You kids have fun floatin over Napa!! xoxo


{ Victory Paper Designs }


2 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,
    I LOVE your blog and your designs are so inspiring!!
    So happy to have found you today!
    Jules d+o xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jules! So sweet of you to say! xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...