-->

Friday, May 25, 2012

Free Printable: Fun in the Sun Party Invites

Happy {early} Memorial Day weekend to you all! Any fun plans for the holiday? Matt and I are headed out to Lake Isabella in Kern County to meet up with my sisters and their guys for a weekend of fishing, drinking, BBQing and swimming. It's exactly half-way between the Bay Area and my older sister's home with her husband in San Diego. I'm super excited to get some time with my sisters who are my besties and group MMS buddies.

{ Victory Paper Designs }

Before I go I just wanted to give you guys a printable I designed to serve as an invitation for any Memorial Day parties you may be throwing together this weekend! You can most certainly use it for any other summer parties that may be in your sunny future as well. Click below for your download!



{terms and conditions}
This printable is free for personal use, not for commercial distribution. If you wish to blog about this download please link back to this page and not the downloadable image. Do not sell, distribute, or copy this image. Enjoy your invitations and hope you have a fabulous party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...