-->

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Eclectic elegance

Without a doubt, decorating with my guy has roughed up my taste in home decor a bit. The last time I had really decorated was for myself in my studio apartment so I went a little crazy with florals, pintucked white furniture, and anything with girlish graphic details. Since then my taste has matured a bit, and Matt's assistance with his "simplier is better" type attitude is really leading to a well-curated home.

Coming across this home in Canadian House & Home, I'm drawn to the elegance of the mid-century bones with gorgeous textiles and ecclectic leafy greens. The recurring black accent walls are drawing me in like a moth to a flame, and I wouldn't be surprised if one {or two!} will be popping up in our home soon.

Canadian House & Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...