-->

Friday, March 23, 2012

Toms ballet flats

I practically live in ballet flats; you will hardly ever find me in a sneaker or heel. So you can imagine my delight upon hearing that Toms has come out with a line of sleak ballet flats, with the same comfy sole as their popular slip-ons! Their same mission statement applies, that for every pair of Toms bought, a pair will be given to a child in need of shoes. Their "one for one" tagline is even scribed in the inner sole as a little reminder of the good you've done. I'm going out for those black toed beauties, right...now...


Toms ballet flats


2 comments:

  1. Oh these are great! I love flats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are speaking my language! Always wearing ballet flats - no matter the season! Love Toms too, will have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...