-->

Friday, March 2, 2012

Framed tea towels

Awhile back, I posted this photo as part of my pitter patter series, and I haven't been able to get out of my head the idea of that gorgeous framed hankerchief hanging on the wall.


I've been running across so many tea towels lately that really are way too pretty to ever be actually used, and would be better served as a hanging piece of art in my opinion. Can you imagine the sin it would be to soil any of these??? I plan on decking the walls in the following:


From top to bottom: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5


3 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea. I might have to look for some on my next thrifting adventure.
    -Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty...I could never bring myself to use them either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great idea. I have so many really pretty tea towels that deserve some time on the wall. I like the idea of hanging them with a vintage pant hanger too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...