-->

Friday, March 30, 2012

Carrie's NY apartment

At one point I dreamed of living in New York City. I imagined renting out a studio apartment in Greenwich Village and being able to step outside my front door and have the Big Apple bustling at my feet. Of course, this fantasy could have been attributed to watching one too many Sex and the City re-runs whereas in reality my salary probably would have put me in a studio apartment with 3 roommates in a questionable neighborhood in Brooklyn. Well, good news for anyone with a similar dream {and about $9 million to spare...} because Carrie Bradshaw's New York apartment is up for sale!

The famous front stoop that was the setting of countless breakups with Mr. Big is actually a five bedroom, 4,000 square foot stunner. The details inside don't disappoint, boasting original crown and ceiling moldings, herringbone floors, and gorgeous white marble fireplaces. Hey, if it's got Carrie's closet {with a few Manolos thrown in for good measure} it might just be worth the price tag.


Top to bottom: Townhouse // Carrie // Interior


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...