-->

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

3 Date ideas for Valentine's Day


It's no secret that I'm one of those people who enjoys celebrating Valentine's Day. People say it's a fake holiday made up by greeting card companies just to sell cards, but I think there's something magical about celebrating the one you love on the same day as the rest of the world. If you're like me and counting down til V-Day, then here are a few fun date ideas and the gear you'll need for your special day

shoe // spoons // apron // skirt // shirt
 Sign-up for a cooking class! There are a bunch of Valentine's Day themed cooking classes where you and your date can learn to make your own 5-course meal. And then you get to eat it! Way more fun than dinner at a stuffy restaurant.


dress // candy bag // eyeglasses // sandal // throw
 Remember drive-in movies?? There's still one around here in Concord where you can watch a double feature all while in the comforts of your own car. You can catch that new release and have a conversation at the same time.


sweater // capri // hair clips // friendship bracelet // skate
 Valentine's Day is about celebrating the ones you love, and whether or not I'm single I always try and send some love my girlfriends' way. A rollerskating date is so Middle School, back when us girls would stay up late gossiping on the phone and boys still had some form of cooties that we were not quite ready to explore yet.

Hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day date! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I would love to take a cooking class on Valentine's Day. So thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually gifting a Japanese cooking class for me and Matt on Valentines! Complete with sushi and SAKE <3

      Delete
  2. i'd love to go rollerblading... that's so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the long dress!! any information on where I could get it?? So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...