-->

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

2011 Holiday Gift Guide: Hostess


1. Jam Gift Package by Martha Stewart // 2. Brooklyn Slate Cheeseboard via Gilt Taste // 3. Maple Candy Dish from Herriot Grace // 4. Fabric-wrapped soap from Anthropologie // 5. Linen tea towels in "Retro Trees" by Red Wren Designs // 6. Linnea's Lights Fir Candle from Terrain
Before we all go off to our Thanksgiving parties tomorrow {and start the holiday party season!} I thought it would be only fitting to include The Hostess into my Holiday Gift Guide! {in case you missed it, check out part 1 of my Holiday Gift Guide here!}

It's always a nice gesture to show up to a party with a gift for your hostess. I'll usually bring a bottle of wine or call ahead to ask if anything is needed from the grocery store, but I love the idea of these little tokens of appreciation to say Thank You to your hostess. These black slate cheese boards are not only handsome, but are also useful for your hostess' next party! The maple candy dish is also useful for this purpose and can also be used to display pretty little cakes! Martha Stewart has a DIY jam gift package which is as easy as tying your favorite jam and a baguette together with a pretty ribbon. Scents of rose petals mingled together with white musk and sandalwood complete this lovely fabric-wrapped soap, and continue to tingle the senses with fir tree-scented soy candles. And finally, no kitchen is complete without dish towels, so give your hostess these graphic tea towels to add a colorful pop to the kitchen!

That's it for me! Stay tuned for more holiday gift ideas throughout the holiday season! Happy Shopping and a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous gift guide. I'm so glad I found your blog - it's beautiful and your shop looks amazing. I'm scared to click through because I think I'll max out my credit card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Serena! Your blog is the cutest around! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...