-->

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

When it rains it pours

It's impossible to drive into the city for work without having to fork over a large portion of your paycheck on a monthly basis, so most San Francisco commuters prefer public transportation as a means of getting to work. I usually enjoy my daily brisk stroll to the bus stop to hop on the TransBay Express, but when a rainy day rolls around like it did yesterday, I wish that every article of clothing that I have on were water proof. Would it look totally ridiculous to wear plastic pants over my slacks?

Well, I like at least that Hunter, the brand known for their classic "Wellies" has collections of stylish rain boots, ballet flats and even handbags that can withstand the elements without looking silly. 
From left to right: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...