-->

Friday, October 14, 2011

The Great Pumpkin

This weekend my friends and I are packing into the car and driving out to the Dell' Osso Farm pumpkin patch. I've never been before, but it pretty much looks like the mother of all pumpkin patches: cornmazes, zip lines, a haunted house, wild west show, petting zoo, face painting, and oh yeah, PUMPKINS. It'll be a fun kick off to the holiday season, and I'm looking forward to heading back home after for pumpkin carving and seed roasting in the kitchen.

01. // 02. // 03. // 04. // 05. // 06.


2 comments:

  1. I am freaking jealous - I've always wanted to do this! Hope you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! Consession stand turkey legs and cornmazes never paired together so well! It is a must for the Halloween season

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...