-->

Thursday, September 22, 2011

A CMYK wedding

I'm crazy about the theme of this CMYK wedding featured over on Rock N Roll Bride! As graphic designers, the bride and groom incorporated the CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, key black) color model into their big day giving an ultra cool punky feel to their wedding. The little glimpses of the bride's colorful petticoat peeping through the bottom of her gown is simply perfect



Rock N Roll Bride
 Speaking of weddings, my sister's wedding is this weekend! I'm so excited but not looking forward to giving a speech in front of 100 people at the reception. We also have the bachelorette party tomorrow night which is sure to be rockin (both of which I designed the invites for of course!). I'll make sure to share all the deets from the festivities next week! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...