-->

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Clothes that are Madewell

Did any of you get the first ever Madewell catalog in the mail? I got mine last week, and it has quickly become one of my favorite new brands! (new to me, I realize they have been around since 1937 as the tagline states) Their Fall lookbook is full of comfy and accessible pieces, including worn in chambray shirts, buttery leather boots, and slouchy tees and sweaters that can easily be mixed and matched to create a fuss-free look, which I'm all about these days.  

My faves from the Madewell Fall Lookbook
 
Feature from Madewell catalog


3 comments:

  1. I do adore Madewell so. I wish they had a store in my town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I just found out that they have one down the street from my office! My lunch breaks are about to get tempting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered a catalog this week and I'm waiting anxiously to get it in the mail. I wish I dressed like these models daily and not just in my head.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...